COURSE CODE OV: – ONLINE SELF STUDY FILES WITH VIDEOS
In this type of course the student will be given access to WIZIQ online education sites. Files may be in form of PDF, PPT, and doc format. Along with file Training Lecture Videos are also provided which will be facilitating to understand the concepts.
Only notes with videos will be supply, No Conference, no Instructor led, class will be provided.
Some reference sites will be available from google drive for download
NOTE: Classroom training is best and a better way than online course but if anyone who is not able to do offline/class room training than he/she can go for online course.
LAPTOP SERVICE TRAINING ONLINE COURSE VIDEOS SELF STUDY FEES DETAIL
|Course Code||Course Name||Pre Required to be|
|BASIC SMT ELECTRONICS(Electronic component, testing , identify, removing )|
|LAPTOP PARTS REPAIRING(Adapter , Battery, LCD, Inverter , Repair concept)||*ELECTRONIC|
|UNDERSTANDING THE CONCEPT OF LAPTOP POWER BOARD||*ELECTRONICS *LAPTOP BASIC SERVICE|
|UNDERSTAND LAPTOP WORKING SIGNALS, POWER CHIPS||*LOV 3.1 REQUIRED|
|LAPTOP FAULT FINDINGCONCEPTS||*LOV 3.2 REQUIRED|
|BGA CHIP REBOLLING CONCEPT||*LOV 3.3 REQUIRED|
COMBO LOV (3.1+3.2+3.3+3.4) = LOV 3
|LAPTOP BOARD CHIP LEVEL REPAIR||*ELECTRONIC*COMPUTER BOARD REPAIR* LAPTOP BASIC SERVICE|
COMBO L3 (EOV1+LOV3)
|ELECTRONICSLAPTOP BOARD REPAIR|
COMBO LOK (EOV1+LOV2+LOV3)
|ELECTRONICSLAPTOP PARTS REPAIRLAPTOP BOARD REPAIR|
(Before this course student should have clear idea of laptop parts replacement, and computer hardware knowledge)
ONLINE LAPTOP SERVICE TRAINING COURSE DETAIL
• MODULE E1: SMD ELECTRONICS:
In This Foundation Module, You Will Learn:
• Basic of electronics, assembling and soldering, identify electronics components,
• Types of circuits and testing electronics components.
• Notes :- no any electronics law, no digital electronics, simple understand for fresher
E1 : BASIC ELECTRONICS ANALOG, DIGITAL, PRACTICE (SHORT)
1. AC, DC, Electronics, Electrical, Current, Voltage, Watt, Ampere, Types Of Circuit, Measure.
2. Types of Material, Working Detail of Circuit, Different Components.
3. Resistor: Types, Uses, SMD, Measure, Value.
4. Capacitor: Work, Types, Ceramic, Electrolyte.
5. Induction / Coil: Work, Types, Check.
6. Transformer: Work, Types, Step Up, Step Down, SMD, Checks.
7. Diode: Semiconductor, N Type, P Type, Work, Types, Testing.
8. Transistor: Work, Types, NPN, PNP, Testing Method, Uses.
9. FET, MOSFET: Work, Types, NPN, PNP, Testing, Single Channel, Dual Channel, Testing, Uses.
10. Other Components: Fuse, Crystal, RTC.
11. Digital Electronics, Types of Number Systems, Conversion.
12. Types Of Logic Gate: AND, OR NOT NOR, NAND
13. Study of Different Chip Datasheet with Different Gates and Working Idea of Different Chips.
14. Soldering, Removing, Cold Testing, Warm Testing, Procedure of Components.
15. Project on Electronics, practical Idea of Using Different Components. Resistor, Capacitor Diode Transistor, MOSET, Fuse, Coil, Led, Switch etc.
16. Soldering and Desoldering video
Revision and Exams.
• MODULE L- 3 : LAPTOP MOTHERBOARD CHIP LEVEL TRAINING:
In This Foundation Module, You Will Learn:
• Block diagram of laptop.
• Understand components, and chips on boards,
• Chip level repairing Concept of board, Power sequence, Frequency, reset, bios
• Testing signals
• Fault finding steps of different problems
Before attending this class: Basics of SMD Electronics, assembling and reassembling should be clear.
3.1 LAPTOP WORKING DETAIL
CHP 1. INTRODUCTION TO LAPTOP BOARD:
a. Identify Components On Differenent Laptop Motherboard
b. Basic Differences Between Laptop & Desktop
c. Mechanical Difference Power, Reset, Clock
d. A List Of Tools Required For Repairing Laptops
CHP 2. BLOCK DIAGRAM OF BOARD , CHIP IDENTIFY:
a. Types Of Board Platform Intel Amd
b. Block Diagram Of Laptop Board Connection
c. Identify Laptop Boards Connection ,
d. Laptop Chips Detail And Types
e. Identify Ic Pin Detail , Datasheet, Pin Count Process
CHP 3. BASIC WORKING DETAIL OF BOARDS:
a. Understanding Hand Shaking Signals , Binnary Systesm, On/Off
b. Different Power To Different Chips, How Voltage Divided
c. Pci Reset, Clock Frequency Bios Software
d. Stage Of Motherboared, Mechanica, Standby, Shut Down, When Required
CHP 4. MOSFETS AND ITS USED, SWITCHING, AND REGULATOR:
a. Mosfets Types, Identify N Channel P Channel, Testing Identify
b. Swithcing Used, Regulator Used,
c. Step Down Process ,Regulator Chip, , Switching Used Of Mosfet,
CHP 5. POWER ON STAGE PRIMARY, SECOND, VRM:
a. Understanding Power On Sequenc Of Board
3.2 SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM TRACING SIGNALS IDENTIFY
CHP 6. LAPTOP SCHEMATIC DIAGRAM, TYPES ODM:
a. Types Of Schematic Diagram With Manufacture
b. Identify Components On Schematic Diagram
c. List Of Schematic Diagram With Models No
d. Understanding Switching Section With Schematic Diagram
CHP 7. POWER SUPPLY CHIPS DETAIL AND UNDERSTAND SIGNALS:
a. Battery Charging & Vin :- Pinout Of Battery Connection, Battery Chip, Important Signals Of Battery Chip, Tracing Signals Of Battery
b. Always Power On:-Pcu, Main, S5 Power, Aux, Etc.
c. Primary Voltage :- 5v, 3v Sus, Main, So,S3, Power
d. Secondary Voltage :- 2.5, 1.8v Sus Main, So, S3, S4 Power
e. Others Power Chip 1.2, 1.4, 1.5v, Sus, Main , So S3, S4 Power
f. Cpu Core Vrm Voltage Regulator Module:- Main Signals Of Vrm Chip, Function Of Vrm Chip, Measure Vrm Input And Output Signals, Vron, Pgood, Etc.
CHP 8. CLOCK GENERATOR, CPU SECTION:
a. Understanding Whole Block Diagram Through Schematic Diagram
b. Clock Generator Chip:- Clock Generator Chip Oscillating Frequency To Different Chip, Main Signals Of Clock Chips
c. Cpu Section (Intel, Amd) What Is the Importance Of Signals In Cpu? Understanding Basic Signals Of Cpu, Cpu Different Power Vcccore, Connection Of Cpu With Other Chips
CHP 9. NORTH BRIDGE AND GRAPHIC CHIP CONNECTION:
a. NORTH BRIDGE (MCH) Memory Control Hub:- Understanding Basic Signals Of North Bridge, Northbridge Different Power Supply, Connection With Different Chips
b. GRAPHICS CHIP:- Why Graphics Chip Is Used, What Problem Is Created By Graphics Chip, Main Types Of Graphics Chips, Nvdia, ATI, Etc.
c. CPU TEMPERATURE CONTROL :- Function Of Temperature Related To CPU And Controls
d. RAM MEMORY POWER SUPPLY:- Important Signals Of RAM, Understanding Basic Signals Of Ram, Ram Different Power Supply, Connection With North Bridge
e. LCD & BACK LIGHT CONTROL: – Functions Associated With LCD Backlight Controls, Inverter, Etc.
f. DISPLAY CONNECTOR
g. DVOC / TVOUTPUT
CHP 10. SOUTH BRIDGE, LAN , AUDIO, HDD, CDD, CARD READER:
a. SOUTH BRIDGE(ICH);- What is the basic function of south bridge, southbridge different power supply, connection with different chips
b. LAN NETWORK CHIP:- Function of network chip, connections of network chip
c. AUDIO SOUND CHIP:- Function of sound audio chip, connections of sound chips
d. BIOS Section :- AWARD, PHONIX, AMIBIOS, COMPAQ, IBM :- Types of BIOS chip , main signals of BIOS chip, connection with i/o & Southbridge signals, CMOS battery power supply to BIOS chip
e. Rtc section
f. Hdd sata pata
g. USB ESATA CONNECTION
h. PCI CARD
i. WIFI MODEM CONNCTION
CHP 11. PCH (PLATFORM CONTROLLER HUB) NORTH+ SOUTH:
a. Pch Board Function Types
b. Difference In Connection
Chp 12. I/O CONTROLLER KEYBOARD, TOUCHPAD, CAMERA, POWER CONTROLLER:
a. I/O CONTROLLER (Power Chip Control Section) :- Main Signals Of I/O Chip, I/O Chip Contain Power Control Chip In Some Models, Connection And Function Of I/O Chips
b. KEYBOARD, Connection Detail ,
c. TOUCH PAD, Connection Detail Main Signals
d. POWER CONTROLLER CHIP , Power Main Signals Detail
e. CAMERA ,
f. MAGNET SENSOR
CHP 13. TRACING BOARD WITH SCHEMATIC SIGNALS:
b. North , Ram, Display
c. South Audio, Lan, Connector,
d. I/O Keyboard, Touchpad, Etc
CHP 14. CHARGING AND PRIMARY VOLTAGE:
a. Charging , VIN, &Main PCU/ AUX / S5 Voltage Signals (Always On Voltage)
b. Primary Voltage Output Signals (MAIN SUS (5v,3.3v) S0/ S3)
CHP 15. SECONDARY VOLTAGE OUTPUT SIGNALS (SUS, MAIN (2.5V,1.5V) S0/ S3):
CHP 16. VRM SECTION & PCI RESET SIGNALS:
CHP 17. TRACING OF DIFFERENT LAPTOP BOARD POWER STAGES:
a. Understand Power On Different Signals Concept Of HP LAPTOP Motherboard
b. Understand Power On Different Signals concept Of Dell Laptop Motherboard
c. Understand Power On Different Signals Concept Of IBM Laptop Motherboard
3.3 FAULT FINDING STEPS
CHP 18. HOW TO USE CRO BASIC CONCEPTS, TESTING WITH CRO& MULTIMETER(STEPWISE):
a. Understanding CRO , Used,
b. Testing , Frequency , Vrm Power, Signals
CHP 19. TESTING TOOLS , DEBUG CARD, SLOT TESTER:
a. DEBUG CARD, Error Codes, Identify Different Problems
b. Slot Tester :- Cpu, Ram
CHP 20. BIOS UPDATE, RESET:
a. Bios Update Process,
b. Bios Password Concept
CHP 21. WASHING, CLEANING, DRYING & DRY SOLDER PROBLEM SOLUTION OF MOTHERBOARD:
a. Washing & Drying Steps Of Board
b. Dry Solder Problems To Solve
CHP 22. TESTING LAPTOP POWER CONSUMPTION THRU POWER SUPPLY UNIT:
CHP 23. FLOW CHART IDENTIFY FAULT AND SOLUTION STEPS
CHP 24. FAULT FINDING LAPTOP POWER SECTION CHARTS
P1 Dead laptop tracing step
P2 Adapter power off when connect to laptop
P3 laptop charging led not on
P4 laptop not power on by pressing on off switch
P5 laptop power led on and closed in 2/3 sec
P6 laptop power on and off in 30 seconds
P7 laptop power led on but no display
P8 laptop not power on by adapater but power on by battery
P9 laptop not power on by battery , but on by adapter
P10 rtc, cmos battery power section
P11 laptop some time on , some time not on
P12 laptop protection circuit
P13 laptop VIN/ PWRSRC not generate
P14 always power on section troubleshooting
P15 Charging section troubleshooting
P16 Primary section troubleshooting
P17 Secondary section troubleshooting
P18 Laptop VRM section troubleshooting
P19 laptop other power on troubleshoot
P20 Laptop over heated
CHP 25. FOULT FINDING LAPTOP CONNECTION:CHARTS
C1 Laptop CPU troubleshooting
C2 Laptop clock troubleshooting
C3 Laptop north bridge/ gmch troubleshooting
C4 Laptop RAM troubleshooting
C5 Laptop LCD troubleshooting
C6 Laptop VGA connection troubleshooting
C7 Laptop HDMI troubleshooting
C8 Laptop south bridge troubleshooting
C9 Laptop ieee 1394 troubleshooting
C10 Laptop audio troubleshooting
C11 Laptop Lan troubleshooting
C12 Laptop sata/ pata troubleshooting
C13 Laptop odd/ cd DVD connection troubleshooting
C14 Laptop USB troubleshooting
C15 Laptop Esata troubleshooting
C16 Laptop PCMCIA troubleshooting
C17 Laptop I/O chip troubleshooting
C18 Laptop touchpad troubleshooting
C19 Laptop keyboard troubleshooting
C20 Laptop bios troubleshooting
C21 Laptop bios password troubleshooting
C22 Laptop debug card post code errors
C23 Laptop camera not work
C24 Laptop modem troubleshooting
C25 Laptop card reader troubleshooting
C26 laptop wifi troubleshooting
CHP 25. FLOW CHARTS FOR FOULT FINDING STEPS:
CHP 26. DISCUSSION STUDENT PROBLEMS AND SOLUTION:
3.4 BGA CHIP REPLACEMENT AND REBOLLING
CHP 27. REMOVING AND INSERTING DIFFERENT CHIPS PRACTICE (VIDEO & STEP):
a. Instrument Demo And How To Used
b. Removing Process Of Chip
Chp 28. USE OF BGA MACHINE, TEMPERATURE SETTING:
Chp 29. BGA REBOLL , REWORK VIDEO
Chp 30. DEMO FOR OTHER PRODUCT:
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE ONLINE HOME VIDEO COURSE
INSTRUCTIONS FOR JOINING ONLINE HOME COURSE
1) Please have a look on the pre-required courses before joining the class.
2) Before payment please ensure the number of courses, Course Code the type of courses you are paying + charges.
3) Payment of online course fees should be in US Dollars OR INDIAN RUPEES only, the payment method will be through PayPal, CREDIT CARD, Western Union Money Transfer, Bank transfer, net banking, debit card, cash payments, Local Cheque, DD, etc.
4) After the payment please mail us your payment details along with the course details, Name, address, email id, mobile number, and Skype address.
5) The fees are non-refundable in form of any course, once the student has been registered.
6) The Student’s Online Training access will be activated within 48 hours after receiving the Payment, so that loss of Payment, Double Payment and Any Such Incidents can be avoided.
7) The student will be given a link through E-Mail which he/she can access & read Study Material online.
8) Some material may be downloadable and some can be viewed online only.
9) Some extra links reference or materials shall be provided, for Download which will be just for reference purpose. Use of any information or materials provided is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It should be at your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available meet your specific requirements.
10) All our course materials, in any format, are copyright protected and cannot be copied in any form. We don’t allow any material to be copied, whether it is a registered student or any other third person.
11) The course content provided is for your general information and use only. It is subjected to change without any notice.
12) All rights are reserved by the sole authority INTERSOFT INSTITUTE.
13) The practical done by the students are at their own risk, we are not responsible for any damages caused by them, for any doubts the student may contact us.